Thursday, April 9, 2015

As Life Goes



Hello, old friends. I'm here. I haven't much had interest in blogging, as I feel that blogging is best suited for unique information, not photos or anecdotes of my life. And I just haven't had anything worth sharing. However, I'm ready to talk again and believe I have some insightful things to talk about.

I would say my heart, focus and design sense have shifted quite a lot in the last year. I'm sure some of you have sensed that who follow me in other ways, like Instagram, or on my Facebook page. I feel like I've finally come into my own. I am becoming more confident in who I am and what I believe in, which is such a wonderful feeling. I suppose that's part of 'growing up'. My 27th birthday is this weekend, which simultaneously feels old and really young at the same time. I have a lot of friends who are at least a decade older than I am, which seems to skew my sense of how old I really am, but I digress.

I would love to share about things that I feel are unique to our home. Some of which might be progress updates on the custom modern farmhouse we're building, as well as our transition from city folk to farmers, topics related to our decision to unschool our children, along with peaceful and gentle parenting, my continued postpartum journey, ways in which God is working in our family, children's book and toy reviews, holistic wellness and cooking with kids features, and more.

I can promise you that I will write, but it won't be on any given schedule. I look forward to sharing some of the interesting thoughts rattling away in my head. I will be back soon with a post about our decision to unschool our children and what that means, in case you're not familiar. In the meantime, I invite you to pop over to my Instagram (mrsandmrking) and catch up on my month-long series of natural housekeeping tips under the hashtag #awellkepthome. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment. We would love to hear from you!