Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Baptism at Golden Gardens

July 14, 2010 I was baptized at Golden Gardens in Seattle, WA. The day was certainly blessed. The weather perfect, more friends than I could count on two hands, veggie burgers, worship in the sand, a bike ride there, smiles, and Molly Moon's ice cream afterward (I had Raspberry Hibiscus Sorbet). Thank you to those whom I love that came out to support me on this wonderful day. Watch the awesome video AK put together here.

"And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit" // Acts 2:38

Images by my new friend and community group leader, Jeremy Allen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment. We would love to hear from you!